Dear User, the use of this website implies acceptance of the following
- Limitations of Use: The Content of the FNC Institutional Page is for personal use only and not for commercial purposes. The user is not authorized to decompile, dismantle, lease, lend, sell, or reverse engineer the Content of this page, nor grant the access and use license of the Content to any title or create derivations of the FNC Institutional Page or its Content. Likewise, you are not authorized to use any network control software or any other kind in order to determine the architecture of the FNC Institutional Page, extract information about its use, about identities or users. You are not authorized to use robots, spiders, or any other kind of software or automatic device, or manual process to control or copy the Page or the Content, without prior authorization granted, in writing, by the Supplier. The user is not authorized to copy, modify, reproduce, publish, distribute, present, or transmit all or part of the FNC Institutional Page for commercial purposes, or without them. You are not authorized to use or export the FNC Institutional Page, or part thereof, or the Content, or part thereof, or any software available on or through the FNC Institutional Page. Any unauthorized use of the FNC Institutional Page or its Contents is prohibited.
- Intellectual Property Rights: The FNC Institutional Page does not confer any license or right, or by implication, inference or other means of those copyright or any other intellectual or industrial property rights. By entering the FNC Institutional Page the user accepts that both the Content and the FNC Institutional Page are protected by the Laws and Decrees on Copyright and Intellectual Property in Colombia. For more information see Copyright © FNC 2004.
- Content Use Authorization granted to the Supplier: By uploading or sending material or content of any nature to be used on this FNC Institutional Page, the user grants (or guarantees that the owner of such material or content has expressly assigned) to the Provider your intellectual and industrial property rights and indefinite, general, free of charge, irrevocable and non-exclusive license to use that material or content, also conferring the right to contract, use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, reproduce or present publicly, present or translate digitally, create derivative works and distribute such materials or incorporate them into any form, medium, or technology known or known. The user in this act waives his possible legal actions against the Supplier for violation, alleged or real, or illegal appropriation of his intellectual or industrial property rights in his communications with him.
- Applications: The user is not authorized to distribute on or through the FNC Institutional Page content or materials that contain advertising notices, requests for goods, services or funds, or requests to third parties to become members of any company or organization, without prior notice. express and written authorization of the Supplier. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in any interactive area of this FNC Institutional Page, where relevant, the user may a) place the URL of his own portal or page next to his name, postal address and email address and b) recommend sites , goods or services provided that there are no commercial interests involved and do not receive benefits, direct or indirect, from said portal, page, product or service or its recommendation. In no case can a person or entity harm another person or entity with data collected from this FNC Institutional Page.
- Errors and corrections: The Supplier is not responsible for errors, viruses or other harmful components that the information available on the FNC Institutional Page may have nor is it obliged to correct or clean it. Likewise, it is not responsible for the temporary or permanent suspension of the service and / or access to the FNC Institutional Page. The Supplier is not responsible for the content of the information available on or through the FNC Institutional Page, nor for its veracity, accuracy, timeliness, or reliability. The Supplier reserves the right to make, at any time, improvements or changes to the characteristics, functionality or Contents of the FNC Institutional Page.
- Third-party content: Third-party content may be displayed on the FNC Institutional Page or remain accessible through Links from the FNC Institutional Page. The Supplier is not responsible for infringement, error, legal contradiction, defamation, slander, offense, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornographic material or any profanity, contained in the statements, opinions, statements or in any form of content present in the contents of third parties that appear on the FNC Institutional Page. The Supplier does not assume the responsibility of storing or supporting the information of third parties The user expressly declares to know that the information and opinions expressed in the content provided by third parties is not endorsed by the Supplier nor does it necessarily reflect his thoughts.
- Exclusion of guarantees: This FNC Institutional Page is presented as it is and according to its availability. The Supplier does not grant any guarantee to the user, including, but not limited to, the guarantees of commercialization and merchantability, of adaptation for particular purposes and of non-usurpation of rights. The Supplier assumes no responsibility for any loss, damage, claim, impediment, or damage, direct or indirect, that results from, or is related to (1) errors or omissions on the FNC Institutional Page and its content including, but not being limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, (2) third-party sites or contents that can be accessed, directly or indirectly, through links on the FNC Institutional Page, including, but not limited to, any error or omission in these, (3) the unavailability of the service provided by the FNC Institutional Page or any part thereof, (4) the use of the FNC Institutional Page, or (5) the use of any equipment or software in relation to the institutional page FNC.
- Limitation of liability: Except for the responsibility that the supplier must assume according to its position in the respective interactive area, The user acknowledges that the Supplier will not be responsible for losses, damages, claims, impediments, or damages of any kind resulting from the use that make the FNC Institutional Page and the interactive areas of the FNC Institutional Page or any information or opinion that appears in or through an interactive area. The provider is not responsible for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) caused by or resulting from or related to the use or inability to use the Site. Institutional FNC or content. In the event that the foregoing limitation of liability is prohibited, the Supplier’s damage obligation is limited to the sum of cop $ 100.00 (one hundred Colombian pesos with 0 cents m / l).
No part of the information contained in this FNC Institutional Page may be reproduced, or transmitted in any form or through any electronic or mechanical means, including copies and recordings or through any storage system, without the written permission of the Directorate General Intellectual Property of the National Federation of Coffee Growers of Colombia.
All logos and trademarks on this FNC Institutional Page are the property of their respective owners. Third party comments are the property of the person who writes them.
Copyright© FNC 2009
National Federation of Coffee Growers of Colombia
Calle 73 No 8 -13 Bogotá D.C. Colombia
Tel. (1)3136600 Fax. (1)2171021